- Showing of all available apartments/houses that fit the tenant’s needs
- Pick-up and Drop-off service provided if needed
- Application and Deposit collection to secure desired unit
- Lease, Schedule A and Guarantor form signing
- Move in/out inspections
- Rent collection for duration of lease
- Repairs and Maintenance services
- Emergency contacts
- Answers to all your questions
Essential things to look for on a tenancy agreement
Finding suitable housing can become a daunting task, especially when you’re not sure of what your responsibilities are and what your legal rights are. That’s where we come in.
Know what you’re signing. Read everything before you sign anything. All of our documentation/leases are approved by the London Property Management Association.
Know where you’re living – Is your apartment or house safe and secure? Make sure. Ask questions. Find out if the unit meets all zoning, fire, electrical and safety laws. All of our properties meet the standards set out by the City of London.
Know the process. We are here to help you with everything you need when finding the ideal apartment or house. We will talk you through the details and help you make the best decision to suit your needs.
Our staff know every detail about every property we have available. We can answer all of your questions and provide you with all of the necessary information to help you make an informed decision.